Monday, June 17, 2013

Trying to adjust to things..

Okay, so it has been like over a month since my last post.  I have read MANY books in that time, but have been unable to post on them, which sooo sucks. So, over the next several days, I am going to attempt to make up for lost time!!  I have several books that I have read from the library that are due back, so I really want to get reviews done on them before I ship them back. That means some of them are books later in a series, but that I haven't gotten the first reviews posted yet. I'm sorry for any confusion I cause, but have hope that later down the road I can get the earlier books posted and then link everything together. :) I just ask that you have loads of patience with me while I try to get my blog going again...even with the crummy computer I am stuck using!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment