Monday, June 24, 2013

Just another Monday...

Yep, its Monday. Haven't gotten myself motivated just yet.  :)  Just wanted to pop in and say that I hope you have been enjoying my reviews that I've gotten posted last week!  I have 1 more book that I for sure need to get a review posted before I have to take it back to the library. Then I owe the awesome author Ashley Wilcox a review over her upcoming book Giving You Forever.  I was given an ARC for it and somehow didn't get the review for it typed up! I have 2 or 3 books that I need to read and return too because I am running out of time for them, so I guess I will be spending a lot of time with my nose in a book!!  If there is a book that you have been curious about and I haven't reviewed please feel free to comment about and I'll be happy to post a review if I've read it or see what I can do to read it and get back to you! Not sure how much I'll be on this week with all the reading I need to do, so until next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment