Monday, February 3, 2014

Review: The Surrender Series (All 3 Books at once)

    
The Surrender Series (Forbidden Surrender, Secret surrender, Beautiful Surrender)

Descriptions:
   Forbidden Surrender
The minute I saw Vincent Sorenson, I knew he was trouble. Billionaire. Bad boy. And dangerously sexy. He was everything I craved, and nothing I needed. 

Unfortunately, I couldn’t just avoid him. The higher ups at my company decided they needed his business, and I was on the team to bring him in. Vincent Sorenson didn’t seem as interested in business as he was in me, but I knew that was a door better left unopened. If I got involved with him, it would only unearth the pain I spent years trying to bury. 

I thought I had it under control, but I seriously underestimated Vincent’s seductive charm and silver-tongue. I would soon find out how delicious it would feel to let myself fall into this forbidden surrender.

   Secret Surrender
"What gives you a thrill Kristen?"
I knew that giving in to Vincent Sorenson was a risk, but it was one I was willing to take. I had hidden my heart for so long and for the first time in a long time, Vincent was close to breaking down the walls.
When a trip to Vincent's exclusive private island revealed the real Vincent underneath the layers of suave nonchalance, I thought we were close to the start of something special.
Just when things were looking up for us, I would discover the one secret that Vincent never intended for me to find.
   Beautiful Surrender
The conclusion to the Surrender Series by Priscilla West.
No one is who they seem to be.
I let Vincent into my heart because he seemed so different from everyone in my conservative world of wealth management. I thought we shared something special, but Vincent has been playing me this entire time.
As our relationship reaches a crisis point, a man from my past returns looking for a second chance. Is my ex really looking for redemption or is his goal something more sinister?
I try my best to hold it all together, until I discover a revelation that will change everything.

My Thoughts:
Okay, so I had to do something different this time. The fact is, I had my hands on all 3 books and couldn't stop to write a review over one when I knew I had the next there waiting for me! Books 1 and 2 leave you hanging and you don't want to wait to read the next!! I really loved this series.  The books keep your attention and make it difficult to want to do anything else! :)
Vincent is your typical Billionaire with more money than he knows what to do with. However, that doesn't cause him to lose sight of the important things in life. By the end of the book you forget how arrogant he was at first and can't help but fall in love with him. He has such a kind heart and will sometimes shock you about how he reacts to events in the story.
Kristen knows it is wrong to like Vincent. She has worked so hard to climb the corporate ladder and can't let charming Vincent ruin it for her.  However, she is beyond surprised that when she requests that they keep their relationship hidden Vincent goes out of his way to honor her wishes. Between jet setting to various tropical paradise locations and trying to get to know one another Kristen isn't sure if the relationship is worth the work. 
When Kristen's past shows up with a bang will their relationship survive or will it go down like a ship in a storm with no hope of saving it.  You have to read all three books to the end and even when it is the final page you will be wishing for just a little more!! 

Rating:  ©©©©

No comments:

Post a Comment