Friday, February 7, 2014

Review: His to Possess #1: The Seduction

His to Possess #1: The Seduction by Opal Carew

Description:
Enter an intoxicating world of power and pleasure—where one woman will submit completely to her fiercest hungers at the hand of a powerful business man.
While attending a job fair, Jessica meets a tall, dark, handsome stranger. Deciding to take a chance, Jessica invites Dane back to her bed for one night of hot, no strings attached sex in a last effort to finally get over her heartbreak. However, when the night's over they find that sometimes a casual fling doesn't end the next morning.
Important note: His to Possess #1: The Seduction is the firstinstallment of a six-part serial novel. His to Possess #2: The Morning After and His to Possess #3: Perfect Storm. The complete book is available which is simply entitled His To Possess.
My Thoughts:
Okay, first of all I have only read the first part of this series. The book I read was really short, like too me less than an hour to read. :) However, now I want to read the rest of the series! I am doomed. Ha ha ha!
Jessica Long is struggling in her life. Having been jobless for 4 months she decides to take a chance and go to the big city of Philadelphia to look for work. With her heart still longing for another man an incident of mistaken identity leads to one of the biggest changes in her life.
Dane Ranier is CEO of Ranier Industries. Although we don't learn much about him in this book he gives off the dark and mysterious vibe from the beginning. He is a dominating man both in and out of the bedroom. Once he sets his sights on Jessica she doesn't stand a chance.
Since this book is part of a 6 part series it does leave you hanging. If I am able to read the rest of the series I will post reviews on them as a whole because there is no way I am going to read them one at a time! I guess just like me you will have to wait and see what happens in the end!

Rating: ©©© (only because there is sooo much I still need to learn in the next 5 parts! I may change this after I have read the entire series.)

No comments:

Post a Comment