Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Review: Ruined

Ruined by Tracy Wolff

Description:
He’s the last man Chloe Girard should love . . . but the first she ever could.
 
Ethan Frost is a visionary, a genius, every woman’s deepest, darkest fantasy—even mine. And, somehow, I am his.
 
He stole into my life like a dream. Turned my reality upside down and made my every desire come true—especially those I never knew I had. He demanded everything I had to give and gave me everything of himself in return.
 
But dreams don’t last forever, and ours is no exception. Because my nightmares are darker, and my wounds deeper, than I could ever reveal. And as much as Ethan wants to protect me, the secrets we we share will only tear us apart.


My Thoughts:
Hello Ethan Frost. Yum. J This is yet another book that is part of a series. Sigh. This one leaves you hanging and wanting more of Mr. Frost, but in an oh so good way.

Chloe Girard just wants to work hard and build up her knowledge working as an intern. She knows you don’t become a good lawyer without putting in lots of groundwork and making a name for yourself.  However on the first day of her internship it all changes over a smoothie. Really a smoothie. How something so simple can turn her world upside down shocks and arouses her.

Ethan Frost doesn’t know how to be anything but successful. No one ever challenges him and if they do, he wins. When Chloe stands her ground with him he can’t help but take notice. For once in his life he actually has to work at getting what he wants and he loves it.

However, as in every good love story there is a past to both of them and it tries to consume them. Chloe finds it in her heart to tell Ethan about what happened to her, but never does Ethan open up to her.  When he suddenly cuts off all contact with her she feels the ground fall from under her. She tries to figure out what went wrong but becomes face to face with her worst nightmare. Will they survive?


Like I said this book leaves you hanging and the next one doesn't come out until sometime in June! Ugh!! I will sooo be reading it when it does!! Loved it!

Rating:  ©©©©

No comments:

Post a Comment