Saturday, April 27, 2013

When Life Gives You Lemons....

Well, I obviously haven't been as active on this blog as I originally planned. To say that things haven't been going my way is an understatment.  Last week my computer decided that it didn't want to work anymore. The motherboard fried. :(  So, when this happened I lost the 3 reviews that I had typed up and hadn't had time to get posted on here, along with loads of other things that are a necessity in my everyday life.  Its been a very stressful week trying to make do and things haven't gotten easier yet.  However, I did manage to get 1 review redone, even if I feel it isn't as good as the original.  I will be posting it after this update, but just wanted to let you know what was going on and why I hadn't been on here more!  Things can only go up from here!

No comments:

Post a Comment