Friday, April 12, 2013

Living Life a Page at a Time

So I totally need to get some reviews posted on here.  I've read more than 4 books since my last review! I haven't had time to sit down and get the reviews typed up, but have been bouncing between books.  I'm trying to keep my "What I'm reading now" and my "Bookshelf" up to date.  There are sooo many more books that aren't listed on my Bookshelf and one of these days I'll get it up to date.  In the mean time I wanted to let you know that I now have a facebook page linking to this page.  I'm moving up in the world!! :)  Thanks for reading and please feel free to comment with what you are reading right now and please follow me on facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/nwijeepers/#!/BarefootAndReading?fref=ts

No comments:

Post a Comment