Monday, May 19, 2014

Review: Uncaged Love Vol. 4

Uncaged Love Vol. 4 by JJ Knight


Description:
With Colt and Jo working as a team, they are unstoppable. Colt’s manager puts him back in line for the MMA title fight. Jo’s own career takes off as she prepares for her second match. 

But someone Jo considers a friend is plotting a betrayal of them both to push a dangerous agenda. 

When Jo is brutally attacked, she moves in with Colt. But their happiness together is quickly shattered when it’s clear that several people are prepared to do whatever it takes to see Colt fail. 


My Thoughts:
Sooo....yet another cliffhanger survived. However this one ends in the worst of the worst cliffhangers, so my thought for you is DON'T READ THIS UNTIL PART 5 IS OUT!!  Unless you are like me and enjoy torturing yourself!

We left Jo walking out on Colts fight because she thought he couldn't focus with her there. Within pages we find out yet again she is wrong. After this happening so often you would think she'd figure it out! Sometimes I just want to smack the girl! :)  

We also discover even more people that we can't trust. It seems every time we start a new chapter there is someone who was a friend but is really a backstabber.  

I'm not going to tell you who we can/can't trust but honestly a few really surprised me.  Jo takes on another fight and yet again wins. This time it is great for her because Colt is there.  Once again Colt comes back to Busters and he is very surprised to see the changes that Jo made while he was gone. Life seems to be good and then Jo is attacked at her home. It is the final straw for Colt and he pulls her out of her place and moves her in with him. However at every turn things seem to go wrong. 

This section is a real page turner and left me with my jaw on the floor yelling noooo that I don't have the next part!! Its killing me to not be able to finish it and I don't want to start something else while I wait. I hope to finish it soon!

Rating:  ©©©©

No comments:

Post a Comment