Thursday, March 21, 2013

Greetings and welcome to my blog! I am extremely new to this. Heck, I'm pretty new to the whole having high speed Internet thing. I have survived for YEARS on dial up, but finally gave in and got high speed this past month and am now doing what I have wanted to do for a few months....start a blog about the books I am reading/have read. I hope that I post books that others will enjoy and give others new material to read.  Some background information on me, in case you don't know me.  I am a mother of 2 girls (ages 3 and 5) and pregnant with my third.  I live out in the country and have to use my library or ebooks to get the majority of my reading material since its a drive to get to town.  The majority of books I read are Adult, but I do read some YA.  I can't wait to get started!!

No comments:

Post a Comment